The recipient of the Avis Scholarship receives recognition, valuable travel rewards and the chance to rub shoulders with Australian travel industry leaders.
The annual award also provides an opportunity for successful consultants to advance their careers by enhancing their skills and knowledge through training courses, gaining insight and direction from personalised business coaching sessions, and gaining formal qualifications from one of Australia’s leading universities.
- Return flights to Sydney & accommodation to attend the Finalist Judging day on 08 November 2016.
- Polonious Resources – a Personal Behavioural Profile and Consultation session with a Polonious Business Coach
- Southern Cross University – the winner will be offered a Scholarship to study at Southern Cross University with financial support of up to $8,000, subject to the terms and conditions identified by the University.
- Honorary position on the Avis Travel Agent’s Advisory Board for 12 months.
- Polonious Resources – Personal Profile, Feedback session and on-call Personal/Professional Coaching for 12 months.
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia – 12 months individual membership of CLIA Australasia – giving the winner the opportunity to obtain cruise industry accreditation – plus two tickets to attend Cruise3sixty in Sydney (September 2017).
- Founded in the Queensland outback in 1920, Qantas has grown to be Australia’s largest domestic and international airline with a reputation built on excellence in safety, operational reliability and service delivery. As a partner of the Avis Travel Agent Scholarship for over 12 years, we are delighted to be aligned with this exceptional program which recognises leaders across the travel industry in customer service excellence.Return Qantas Airways Business Class airfares to New York for the winner and a companion (Economy travel to the closest Australian gateway) Flights to be taken prior to 30 September 2017:
- 6 nights twin share accommodation in New York and 7 days AVIS car hire
- Appointments at Avis World Headquarters to meet Senior Avis Executives
- Accompanied site visits to New York travel agencies
- AFTA – 2 tickets to the 2017 NTIA Gala Dinner, overnight accommodation in Sydney including breakfast, 2 return economy class tickets from the capital city of the winner’s state to Sydney.