What Can I Win?
The recipient of the Avis Scholarship receives recognition, valuable travel rewards and the chance to rub shoulders with travel industry leaders.
The annual award also provides an opportunity for successful consultants to advance their careers by enhancing their skills and knowledge through training courses and gaining insight and direction from personalised business coaching sessions.
- Return flights to Sydney & accommodation to attend the Finalist Judging day on 13 November 2017.
- Polonious Resources – a Personal Behavioral Profile and Consultation session with a Polonious Business Coach
This year’s recipient will once again receive return Qantas Airways tickets, accommodation and car hire, but for the first time they will have the option of travelling to the United States, Europe or Asia to attend a conference organised by Phocuswright, a leader in travel industry insight and innovation. The educational and travel-related prize package also includes:
- 12 months’ individual membership of Cruise Lines International Association Australasia (with exclusive access to the CLIA Accreditation Program and unlimited access to the CLIA Learning Academy) and free registration to attend Cruise360, the industry’s largest professional development event of the year, in Sydney in 2018
- A Polonious Resources Personal Profile, Feedback Session and on-call personal/professional coaching for 12 months
- Two tickets to the 2018 AFTA National Travel Industry Awards Gala Dinner (including return flights and overnight accommodation if not based in Sydney) or the TAANZ NTIA Gala Dinner.